“We improve your life by providing compassionate, one-on-one care in the comfort of your own home.”
Aging My Way Home Care provides personalized and affordable care services in private homes, assisted living communities, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and rehabilitation centers. Our highly-qualified and trained caregivers are available to help you and your loved ones with a variety of daily activities, and are available 7 days a week ranging from a few hours a day to 24/7 care.
The services we provide vary from medication reminders and picking up prescriptions, to providing transportation to socialize with friends, or accompanying you to a movie. We offer what you or your loved ones personally need to remain fulfilled while living at home.
Aging My Way Home Care’s Services Include:
What are the benefits of our care services?
Why home care? There are many reasons why the care services we provide will help improve you or your loved one’s wellbeing. Just some of these reasons are:
- It’s in your home – the place you feel most comfortable and positive in
- You remain independent – which contributes to you feeling confident and happy
- It postpones institutionalization
- It promotes healing – there is abundant evidence that patients heal more quickly at home
- It is personalized care – care services are tailored to the needs of each individual
- It involves the individual and the family – the client and family are both in-the-know and agreeable
- It reduces stress – unlike most forms of health care which can increase anxiety and stress, home care frequently has the opposite effect
- It is in many cases more inexpensive than other forms of care
- It extends life – many believe that people receiving home care tend to live longer and have a better quality of life. Learn more about the importance of Canada improving home care for the elderly.
- Home care is given by special people – employees look at their work not as a job or profession, but as a calling. Caregivers are highly trained and dedicated to their work.
Do you have very specific questions? Don’t waste another minute of wondering and contact us today.