“When staying home is no longer an option, we are still there for you.”
We developed our Companion Care Program so that our care services are available to you or your loved ones if they cannot live at home anymore and are living in a care facility. The goal is to make you feel at home, regardless of where you live. We promise to do our best to offer services that are best suited to your particular living situation.
Just some of our Companion Care services include:
- Accompanying you to scheduled activities and outings
- Reading with or to you
- Going for walks
- Visiting the library, local shops, etc.
- Picking up your friends for a visit, enabling you to maintain regular contact
- Driving you to visit family and/or friends
- Playing board games and card games
- Helping you participate in your care facility’s activities, such as exercise classes
- Driving you to appointments
- You tell us how we can help you!