“We take the worry out of going home.”
Our Welcome Home Program aims to take the worry out of who will take you home and take care of you upon discharge at the hospital. We will assist you with transportation home from the hospital and get you settled comfortably and safely back home.
The Welcome Home Program’s services include:
- Transporting you home from the hospital
- Picking up your prescriptions
- Picking up any equipment on loan from the Red Cross
- Going through your fridge and removing expired items
- Picking up your groceries (up to 10 items)
- Ensuring you are safe, settled in, and feel comfortable at home
- Performing light housekeeping
- Preparing a meal
- Medication reminders.